HourTracker Release Notes
- Bug fix Fixed a sorting issue in archives.
- Bug fix Fixed a bug with event time logic.
- Version bumb Final version of new rewritten HourTracker.
- Improvement Minor improvements.
- Bug fix Fixed a bug with file importing.
- Improvement Code optimizations.
- Improvement Minor code changes for statistics view.
- Bugfix Fixed employer selection.
- Improvement Code updated to latest Swift 5 syntax.
- New feature when using PDF report, report and invoice order can be switched.
- New feature invoice number advancing.
- Bug fix Sometimes occuring problem with new off-duty fixed.
- Improvement Swift codebase updated to Apple's requirement: iOS 12.1 SDK
- Improvement Some minor code changes.
- New feature Description no longer is a required field when creating new event.
v1.9.10 Pre-release for 2.0 branch.
- Complete rewrite Whole application has been rewritten from nothing.
- Bug fix Numerous bugs have been fixed
- Improvement I've put effort to every detail of app to improve it
- New feature A lot of new features, for example, batch mode.
- New feature Invoices add-on as IAP.
- New feature HourTracker now supports printing to AirPrint capable printers.
- Bad news Unfortunately I was not able to get a translator for Swedish language, so I had to drop it from future releases.
- Bug fix Fixed a problem which caused 1.2.5 to hang on event creation ( Thank you for reporting A.S. )
- Improvement Minor improvement in appearance of some elements
- Improvement Code conversion to Swift 4 and iOS 11 compatibility
- Improvement Code optimizations
- Improvement Preparations for possible future changes
- Bug fix Minor appearance change in settings view (Employers option was missing arrow)
- Improvement More Swift 3 updates to code
- Bug fix Allow multiple off duties to overlap without reducing off duty time multiple times ( Thank you A.S. )
- Bug fix Fixed issue with algorithm when off duty begun at the same time that event ended ( Thank you A.K. )
- Bug fix Fixed issue with algorithm when off duty ended at the same time that event ended ( Thank you A.S. )
- Bug fix Fixed a variable casted to incorrect type ( Thank you A.S. )
- Improvement Improved algorithm for off-duty mapping and calculation
- Improvement Fail-safe backing of database re-enabled
- Improvement More robust solution for new setting fixing possible rare issues
- Improvement Minor improvement in report
- Bug fix Fixes issue when restoring from backups with v1.2.1
- New feature Display category name with event description.
- Improvement Changes in swedish and english translations ( Thank you A.S. )
- New feature HourTracker has now tolerance for timezone change.
- New feature iCloud drive backups instead of iCloud synchronization.
- New feature Allow user to disable 3rd party keyboard usage.
- New feature Option for selecting BCC report to user.
- New feature Display name of device used to generate backup.
- New feature Notification support. Author of HourTracker is able to send message about upcoming updates to users.
- New feature Custom region selection.
- New feature Optional quarter hour disabling.
- New feature Display timestamp of latest restore in settings if restored.
- Enhancement Avoid accidental double tap on selectable and switching menu elements ( Thank you for reporting A.S. )
- Enhancement Safety check for incorrect system time.
- Enhancement Improved and more versatile backup facility.
- Improvement Changes in swedish translations ( Thank you for assistance A.S. )
- Improvement Added some smoothing to various animations.
- Improvement Report attachment scaling issue improvement while previewing report.
- Bug fix Fixed a list sorting bug ( Thank you for reporting A.S. )
- Bug fix Fixed a minor issue with Now button when selecting time. ( Thank you J.V. )
- Bug fix Fixes in duration calculations ( Thank you J.V. )
- Bug fix Fixed a minor and rare styling issue with report.
- Bug fix Fixed a logic issue in date editor ( Thank you for reporting A.S. )
- Bug fix Fixed PDF page separation issue ( Thank you for reporting A.S. )
- Bug fix Fixed missing place holder text in archive’s interval selector.
- Bug fix Fixed typos in both finnish and english translations ( Thank you for reporting A.S. )
- Optimization General improvements and optimizations in reports.
- Optimization Removed old deprecated and redundant code.
- Optimization Minor code changes as a result of thorough testing phase.
- Optimization Compiled with Swift 3 now / iOS 10 optimized.
v1.1.4 iOS 10 compatibility update
- iOS 10 support
- fixed date/time localization issue in iOS 10
- fixed issue with additional summaries on iOS 10
v1.1.13 Application enhancement
- Database file is now backed up after exiting to application’s documents for future needs
- Added link to application rating to settings page
- Minor code tweaks
v1.1.12 Minor bug fix
- Added some settings validations
v1.1.11 Minor bug fix
- Fixed archiving ( Thank you for reporting K.P. )
- Minor styling issue in report fixed
- Fixed issue of loosing archives after importing a backup
- Fixed issue with setting ascending / descending month order in archives
v1.1.10 Code rewrite
- Broken iCloud support fixed
- Database structure re-designed
- Bug fix in offduty editor
- Bug fix in date changer
- Minor logic fix in date editor
- Minor bug fixes in date event editor
- Migrated manual database backup export facility to new database structure
- Re-created importing of database backup with refreshed format
- Added compatibility for old format of database backup when importing
- Fixed a minor bug in event editor (if preset title was used, preset overrided always user’s selection when editor opened)
- Fixed a minor bug in settings (version is visible again at bottom of settings)
v1.0.10 Bugfixes and new features
- New backup facility, supports importing from Mail and iTunes sharing
- Minor bug fix, overall hours of day is now updated after removal of off-duty
- Minor bug fix, improved off-duty calculation algorithm
- New setting to allow changing order of months in archives to either descend or ascend
- Minor changes in code
- Few other minor bug fixes
v1.0.9 Bugfix release
- Minor fix in translations
- Fixed a bug when entering text from list which caused app to hang ( Thank you for reporting M.K. )
- Overall performance fixes
v1.0.8 New features release
- Migrated to iOS 9 / Swift 2
- Several fixes with reports
- Some minor bugs fixed
- New feature add attachments from photos to report
- New feature support for additional custom summaries (allowing for example, reporting of overtime and so on)
v1.0.6 Minor changes and fixes
- Fixed a bug which occurred rarely with reports ( Thank you for reporting M.P. )
- Fixed 2 rarely occuring styling issues with reports
- Improved usability (email address validity checks)
- User interface is now a bit more informative
- Some styling, some minor code cleanup
- Performance upgrade; Memory is now released more efficiently.
v1.0.1 Minor changes
- Performance upgrade; Memory is now released more efficiently.